Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Home Improvement

Monday morning, we started the latest home improvement project. Well, if you want to call it that. My wife and I are moving upstairs to the largest bedroom in the house and our daughter is moving into ours.

So far, so good, but it's been crazy.

We have removed tons of trash and everything out of her room. I've just finished painting, and hopefully in the morning, my daughter and I will be able to put the trim back on and start moving everything from my current room to the new one. Once that is done, we'll paint the downstairs room and move all of her stuff from the living room, hall way, and anywhere else we have it stored, and into it. Then the hard part of cleaning and setting stuff back up. Though, that is one of my favorite parts.

Anyway, I'll have pictures soon. I'm too tired to mess with it now.

No comments: