Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Part 3

Today, we had our Christmas get together with my dad's side of the family. It was really good to see everyone. I probably see this side of the family less than anyone else, and the sad thing is they live the closest to me.

We had a nice dinner, and then got to open some presents. I got some very nice wind chimes from my grandmother. I really like them.

My boy made me smile tonight. After he opened his presents, he said "I thought I would get more than that." hehehe. He had about 3 or 4 presents to open I would guess. Definatly the smallest set of presents of the 3 stops so far.

Tomorrow night, we'll have one last Christmas get together with the whole family on my mom's side. Same crew as Sunday, but more than double the people that were there. I think there will be close to 25 or so. Sunday, there was only 12.

No comments: