Monday, December 12, 2005

7 Things

I've just been tagged by Bowden from Counseling Notes.

So, I'll give this a shot.

Seven Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Live in the mountains
2. Watch my kids graduate from college
3. Have a house with a fireplace
4. Have a house with a pool
5. Give my daughter away to a Godly man
6. Watch my son marry a Godly woman.
7. Get (and stay) out of debt

Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Stop eating Olive Garden bread sticks
2. Say not to Canadian Bacon pizza
3. Stop biting my finger nails
4. Understand my wife and/or daughter
5. Go a month without hurting myself in some silly way
6. Go a couple hours without checking my email.
7. Pass by Star Wars when it's playing on TV.

Seven Things That Attract Me To My Wife (romantic interest, best friend, whatever applies to you)
1. Her smile
2. Her laugh
3. Her honesty
4. How great of a mother she is
5. How beautiful she is
6. What a giving woman she is
7. Her Faith in God

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. Theoretically...
2. No! (that's for my children)
3. Google it!
4. *sigh* (again for my children)
5. Does that make sense?
6. Loop it.
7. Let me check the weather.

Seven Books, Or Series, That I Love
1. JRR Tolkien Lord of the Rings/Hobbit
2. The Elric Saga
3. Neuromancer
4. Star Wars books
5. ShadowRun books
6. Star of the Guardian series
7. My Bible

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again
1. Star Wars (all 6 of them)
2. The Lord of the Rings Extended (all of 3 them)
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Hildago
5. Robin Hood: Prince of Theives
6. The Princess Bride
7. Harry Potter movies

Seven People I Want To Join In To
1. Tracey
2. Laura
3. Kimberly at Momma Moments
4. Hannah
5. Addie
6. Caitlin
7. Chad


It is amazing how difficult this was. It has taken me a several days to do this. The Movies/Books/ and my wife were easy to fill in, it was the others that took so much time.

2 comments:

Bowden McElroy said...

Thanks for playing! It's good to get to know you a little better. (BTW, can ANYBODY stop eating Olive Garden bread sticks?)

Unknown said...

I can't! It's a good thing I don't go very often.