Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas Shopping Done

I finished up my Christmas shopping today.

I went one of the Stores in Owasso today looking for something for my wife. I got to the store, and they only had a display. I asked someone about it, they looked it up in the computer and showed there was one in Claremore. We called the store and the person we talked to said they had it. We had them put my name on it, and off to Claremore I went to get it. I got to the store, and couldn't find it where they said it would be. I found someone and asked them about it. Turns out they were out afterall. Someone had put the wrong item in the bin and it was inventoried that way. So, ended up leaving empty handed.

I was able to find the last of my wife's presents and what I need to make my present for the Dirty Santa at my grandmother's house inspite of the adventure.

I can't wait till Christmas!

No comments: