Thursday, December 08, 2005

Dr Pepper

I love Dr. Pepper. It is by far my favorite soft drink!

Well, I was at Walmart the other day, and found Dr. Pepper with the old 10-2-4 label. Not only was it the old label, but it was also made with Imperial Pure Cane sugar!!!

This made me soooooooooo happy. Soda made with sugar is so much better than when it is made with corn syrup. I've had it before. But only at the Dr. Pepper Museum in Waco, Texas.

I hope this is not just a random thing and they will continue to ship Dr. Pepper with sugar.

If you see it and you like Dr. Pepper, give it a try. You WILL notice a difference!

2 comments:

Dona Bogart said...

I found it too. Made with Purecane sugar. My teeth were screaming. It was great. I haven't seen any since, but I keep checking. I am between Dallas & Ft. Worth.

Steven H. Roemerman Sr said...

I thought the only place to get it was Texas....hrmmm. That is cool!