Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Part 2

I finally woke everyone up around 7:30. Well, my wife got up a few minutes before I was about to wake her. We had several things to do this morning, so we had set a backup time for 7:30, never imagined we would use it.

My boy wasn't ready to get up till I said Santa has been here and he set up in bed so quick it was funny.

We had a good time opening presents. My wife loved her Ape Escape 2: Pumped and Primed PS2 game. My daughter enjoyed her DVD surround sound system that Santa got her. My boy loved all his presents especially the the Lights, Camera, Pants Spongebob Square pants PS2 Game and he even liked his Bicycle.

I got a Silicone oven mitt, a Chronicles of Narnia book I can read with my boy each night, and I think the best gift of all, Star Wars Episode III.

Once we were done here, my wife had to go to work for a while and me and the kids went to church. Afterwards, we went to my grandparents house. It was a lot of fun. I got a new leather jacket. Since my last one had a broken zipper and wasn't usable, this was a GREAT present! Thanks mom. (Not that she reads this.)

We all had a great day! We still have 2 more nights of Christmas to do and we'll finally be done.

I'm exhausted.

No comments: