Saturday, February 04, 2006

Time for a change... again

Tonight, I decided to act upon something I've been thinking about. I'm still not sure what I think about it yet.

Last September, I decided to grow my goatee into a full beard for the winter.

Recently, I had decided I was tired of the beard, especially with the warm weather. Well, last week, I went back to the goatee. I liked it and all, but I wanted something a bit different.

Well, tonight, I took my goatee to a mustache and soul patch.

Neither my wife nor I have decided if we like it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My wife told me the name.

shadoe42 said...

hmm post a pic goober! Although most guys I know that look decent with a soul patch are taller and thinner than you :) But since i have never seen you with one I won't know till then eh :) Next time go the other way around..goatee with no mustache. heheh