Thursday, February 09, 2006

Prom Dress Shopping

My wife and daughter have headed to Tulsa to go Prom dress shopping.

Please pray for me as they go and spend all my money on a dress that will only be worn once.

(It's a good thing my wife if a good shopper, I would hate to think about how much my daughter would spend if left to her own devices.)

I'm sure I'll have pictures later.

UPDATE:
They are back from shopping.

They got a prom dress... Well, sorta, they got 2. Why? I still can't figure THAT one out.
While they were out, they went on a little shopping spree. They ended up with the 2 prom dresses, another dress, 10 pairs of ear rings, a necklace, and a pair of flip flops. They also went to El Chico for dinner. Now, they did do a great job in spending.

With all their shopping and dinner, they spent under $150

But, that would have been under 100 if they hadn't have bought 2 PROM DRESSES!!!!

Anyway, this isn't the best picture, but here are the 2 dresses they bought.


(click for a larger picture)

1 comment:

Michael said...

Very classy!