Friday, February 17, 2006

PS3 update

I found some news about the PS3, though just a bit.

What's worse, it confuses me.

Sony is expecting strong PS3 shipments in 2006. That's good, unless you were hoping to snatch up a PS3 and sell it for big bucks on eBay.

The part of this story that confused me though is this quote:
"Sony does not regard Xbox as a competitor. Rather, the company may even consider working with Microsoft to develop games together, Yasuda noted."
Huh?
I just don't get it. I don't see how the Xbox 360 is not a PS3 competitor. Also, what exactly does "may even consider working with Microsoft to develop games" mean? (besides the obvious)

In a way, this would be cool There have been several games for the XBox that I wish I could have had for the PS2. But still, this makes me scratch my head in confusion.

Have to wait and see I suppose.

No comments: