Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hunting Accidents

Ok, so what is the problem with everyone going crazy that the Vice President shot his hunting buddy?

It happens.

And the fact that the News agencies are making such a big deal that they weren't told, is STUPID.

Here, I'll say it slow for people...

S T U P I D

The Vice President was tracking a quail and he shot his friend. His friend knew they were hunting. He should have came up BEHIND them so he wouldn't get shot.

That is the reason they hunt quail the way they do. when your are tracking a bird, you aren't worried about whats behind it. If you're looking behind the bird, you wont hit it.

Ok, I think I'm better now.

His friend will be fine. This isn't news... well, unless you are PETA, but they are crazy anyway.

1 comment:

Kim T. Taxi MaMa said...

yep.... just had my rant about the very same thing a few minutes ago. Must be a slow news week!