Friday, March 03, 2006

Strange thoughts

Do you ever wake up with a song stuck in your head and don't really know where it came from?

Well, happens to me all the time. And it happened again this morning.

There was a song that I learned when I was a kid, and I woke up singing it this morning. Well, most of it. I couldn't remember all the words. That's what Google is for right?

Which I could tell you the tune, but I've only heard this tune from this song.

Anyway, for your listening (or viewing) pleaure...

You take a leg from some old table
You take an arm from some old chair
You take a neck from some old bottle
and from a horse you take some hair... you take some hair.

And when you put them all together...
with some string and a little bit of glue
And I'll get more lovin from a dumb dumb dummy
than I'll ever get from you.
My family thinks I'm nuts going around singing this song. But they are smiling!

No comments: