Saturday, March 04, 2006

Soccer Season Begins

Today was our first soccer game.

If I was to describe the game in one word, it would be


*sigh*

It wasn't pretty. The referee never moved from one spot on the field. Lots of balls went out, but she never called them out, cause she couldn't see them.

I guess what made today's team worse was 2 of the players on the opposing team had played before... on my team. I had coached them for the last 2 seasons.

We don't keep score, not really, but if we did, it would have been 30 to 2 I think, maybe 30 to 3.

action shot of my son kicking in the ball

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so curious. Are you the Terry that used to study with Josh, Lynn, and Amelia at OSU?

Unknown said...

Yes, as a matter of fact I am.

Any you are?

Anonymous said...

Yes. I'm Steve Roemerman's Councilor's daughter. Do you know who am I?

Unknown said...

Well, that isn't much to go on.

Anonymous said...

Do you remember which one of the three was older than a '65 mustang?!!?

Unknown said...

yes, I do remember which of us was the oldest, but I didn't know (or remember) how much :)

Anonymous said...

It's me. You won't recognize the name, but you might see it occasionally. And yes, the name does indicate where I live now.