Tuesday, March 07, 2006

New Palm


I know I've gone a few days without a post. I've just sorta been busy.

This weekend, we had a bit of a shopping spree. This is not a regular occurrence. So, it was a lot of fun.

I got a new PDA this weekend to replace my Sony Clie that had been crashing. I got a Palm TX. I'm really enjoying this new palm. It has both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities. It can switch it's screen from portrait to landscape. It plays music and videos and shows pictures. It has a screen resolution of 320 x 480.

I've got the wireless to work at my house without much problem. The biggest problem I had with that was remembering to put the palms MAC address in my wireless router. I've had more problems getting the wireless to work at work because of the VPN. Being able to sync at work via the Bluetooth is nice though. That has been the hardest thing to set up though. Still not sure I've got it perfect, but I can at least hotsync.

No comments: