Thursday, August 18, 2005

Work today

Well, as you have already seen, today was the first day of school in my house.
I went to work for a while, but I came home WAY EARLY because I wanted to take my son to school on his first day. (with mom of course)

Anyway, I stopped at Wally World to pick up some things we told the teacher we would pick up.

I got home, and my boy was ready to go. We went and measured how tall he was before going to school (44 inches with shoes... forgot to take them off).

After getting him dropped off, I came home, VPN'ed into works network and managed to get some work done... actually, I got several hours of work. Almost managed to have a full 8 hour day today... almost.

After we picked him up from Kindergarden, we went to Braums and had ice cream... yummy!

Came home and did more work once I shipped him off to a friends house to play.

No comments: