Friday, August 26, 2005

Word Verification for Comments?

I was just getting ready to log on and make a post, but saw this interesting link about Word Verification for Comments, so I had to take a look see.

Seems, you can turn on word verification on comments. This is suppose to make it so automated spam tools can't spam comment your blog. I've had lots of those lately... I wonder how much that would be worth. I might turn on anonymous comments again, and turn that on... my only concern is that no one would bother to comment if they had to do that.

May have to think about that... I hate spam, unless its the type you eat, then I love it... Especially fried, as a sandwich with mustard and cheese. (I know, I'm sick)

What do y'all think?

1 comment:

Steven H. Roemerman Sr said...

Hey! great thanks! I've turned that on...