Sunday, August 21, 2005

*sigh*

Well, Today started off pretty good.
Got to go to church this morning and worship God. It was great. Our pastor talked about how worship should be a daily event, and not just a once a week thing.

Came home, and my wife made spagetti. Yummy! Course, my wife is a wonderful cook, so not like it could be bad.

Then I did something very bad. I looked at our finances. Wasn't pretty. I stopped looking at that, and made a blackberry cobbler for tomorrow. It looks yummy... can't wait!

We were about to leave for church this evening, and my daughter called, her car died.
Alternator. $120 - $70 core charge making it about $50 plus tax.

We have $5.

*sigh* It's times like this that my faith is challenged. I know God is with me, and is always there. Everytime we have finance problems, God always helps us. Alway. Every time... but I still worry about it. Satan knows this is one of my weak points, so I'm attacked there time after time.

It also doesn't help that my daughter is a new Christian, and car problems really stresses her out.

Things will work out, God ALWAYS works them out.

No comments: