Thursday, August 04, 2005

Well Run me over!

Actually, I was only hit by a car, not ran over.

As I was leaving the local Piggly Wiggly (hehe I still can't say that without laughing) I was walking out to my car, and I walked by this lady sitting in here station wagon... about the time I got right behind her bumper, she put it in reverse and backed up!

She did hit me though not hard. I almost really hurt myself trying to get out of her way, and I tripped over my sandles.

I just kept walking to the car. She did get out and appologize and ask if I was ok.

That's it really, not much of a story, but how often do you actually get hit by a car?

My wife said I should have fell over screaming and ask for $1300. heheh (we was just joking for those of you who don't know her)

2 comments:

Kim T. Taxi MaMa said...

Good thing she didn't hit you in the head cause then you would've left a dent in her bumper and you'd be paying her $1300! JK!

Anonymous said...

careful in those parking lots. btw, surprised you don't spell your blog with a "y" as in "wyld". love to hear from you.
justin
sunbears@mac.com