Sunday, August 28, 2005

Green Hair

Well, over the summer, my cousins and I were talking about hair turning green if you get it in the pool.

Our grandmother used to always tell us "Don't get my hair wet, it will turn green!" ALWAYS

This summer while we were swimming, one of my cousins was getting her hair dyed, and she almost got it wet. That got us to wondering.... would her hair really turn green? We discussed get her or my grandmother's hair really wet to see.

Well, we didn't. But today at church, I saw one of the girls who's hair has a slight green tint to it. Sure enough, she had dyed her hair, and went swimming... a lot!

So, to answer our question, it can really turn green. Her mother told me, that once or twice probably wouldn't do it, but she had gone a WHOLE lot.

Anyway, enjoy the new wealth of knowledge I've blessed you with tonight!

hehe

No comments: