Tuesday, August 23, 2005

1st Soccer Practice

Last week, I scheduled a soccer practice for today. I woke up to the sound of rain... which I LOVE... and to the sound of a scardy cat dog... which I hate!
Wasn't sure we'd even beable to have practice... but it turned out nice.

Practice was HOT, but it went pretty good. The 2 kids that have never played before are WAY excited. It is so cool to see. I spent about 20 minutes talking to parents about all the stuff, course that was after waiting 10 minutes for everyone to get there. The we had a very short practice, about 15 minutes. I played a new game with the kids, and then we had a couple races. I wanted to get an idea of the speed of the kids. Some of them are very fast, the youngest are of course the slowest, but I don't think they are that slow.

Anyway, this should be an interesting soccer season.

oh, and you have guessed it, now that soccer season is starting, there will be many more soccer related posts.

No comments: