Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Once was lost...

As some of you know, I have been looking all over for my sun glasses. They are Maui Jim Beachcombers.

Couldn't find them. I knew I had them Sunday morning and that I didn't have them Tuesday morning. Between those times, there wasn't many places they could have gone.

I'd looked in my car, in the truck, at my in-laws, even at church. They could be found no where.

I was really becoming worried. What really makes this bad is the price I paid for them. I have a new rule. Always look at the price of something before trying them. I didn't do that with my sun glasses. I found the pair I liked and went to buy them. Once I saw how much they were, I was like, um, no. but nothing else was as nice. So, I ended up buying them.

Well, I don't remember exaclty how much I paid for them, but it was too much.

Anyway, after looking again in the house, the car, calling Red Lobster where we ate Monday night, looking at church, the car, and the truck, I found them. They were between the seat and the console in the truck under a glove.

1 comment:

Steven H. Roemerman Sr said...

After you found them you should have kept looking....that way you could have fooled the old saying, "Its allways in the last place you look."