Thursday, September 21, 2006

Wreck

As those who read my blog know, I normally get up every morning to go work out. And I usually leave the gym around 6:30 to come home. Because of my trip I didn't today.

That is a good thing. Just another example of how God watches over us even when we don't know it.

As I was getting around this morning, I heard a wreck around 6:30. I went an poked my head out the door, cause I knew it was close. Shortly thereafter, I heard sirens, but by the time I got to the door, I didn't see where it went. A Few minutes after that, more sirens. This time, I saw the Fire/Rescue truck go through the stop sign and turn off his sirens.

I went for a walk.

2 pickups (a mini and a full size) had a wreck at the corner of 12th and Broadway. Which is where I probably would have been in the car if I had gone and worked out. And that would really have put a damper on my fishing trip.

The dark little pickup was off the road and at first I though it had ran the stop sign and skidded off the road. However, as I go to 12th street, I saw the gold full size pick-up, UP SIDE DOWN.

My guess is the little pickup did run the stop sign, and hit the full size just right to flip it.

It wasn't pretty. However, the doors on the ambulance that was at the site was not open, so my guess is seat belts were used and no one was hurt too badly.

Pray for the people involved in the wreck. And for me as I drive to Missouri this morning.

See y'all when I get back.

No comments: