Saturday, September 09, 2006

Birthday Party

My wife threw me a little birthday party. Both of our parents came over, and she cooked stuffed hamburgers! She also made cherry delight for desert! It was so good, and I ate WAY too much.

Oh well, how often does a person have a birthday right?

My boy made me a card and gave it to me. It was cute. It had a PlayStation on it, and Lego Star Wars II. He told me, we could get that game, and it would be for me! hehe

While I was opening my presents, my daughter ran off, and wrote me a short IOU birthday card. (she couldn't be one upped by her brother)

My mother-in-law actually got me a birthday present. I was shocked. She never gets birthday presents. It wasn't anything major, but I really liked it. It was an OSU toothbrush.

My parents went through a lot to get me my present, but finally found it. It was Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves Wide screen DVD. I use to have it on VHS, and the tape broke just a few weeks ago. So I really wanted this.

My wonderful wife got me an OSU T-shirt, and a really cool walking stick. It is awesome. I've wanted one for a while, but I've never found one I liked. This is too cool! She knows me so well.

I've had a great birthday party.

Monday is my actual birthday, and I'm sure I'll have more to say about that then.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I wish your birthday presents had been my brithday presents....and OSU toothbrush & t-shirt....and Robin Hood.....I keep looking for that DVD overseas......it's about the best movie ever. Happy Early Birthday!

Kim T. Taxi MaMa said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow!