Monday, September 25, 2006

Cub Scouts Outing

Saturday when I got home from the Fishing trip (still another story) I picked up my boy, and took him to the big Scouting Fall Festival. This is a big event where the kids can go and see a lot of the things that scouting has to offer.

There was all types of things going on. By the time we got there, we only had an hour before it was all done.

My boy got to climb a rope and ring the bell at the top. He liked that, and didn't look like he had too much help (but he did have some).
He also go to drive a push cart (all I got to do was push) :)
He also got to do some archery. He really liked that, but he had problems pulling the bow back. I thought he did real good though.

Afterward, we went to Sonic for chocolate shakes.

We had a good evening. Just wish we could have been there longer and could have done more stuff.

No comments: