Monday, May 09, 2005

Your apprentice, young Skywalker will be.

What an evening!

My son asked if we could watch a Star Wars movie. Sounded good to me.
He wanted to watch the one where Anakin was a little boy. Episode I it was.

I cooked us some hamburgers and we sat down to watch the movie.

We had a good time. He sat quiet for about 75% of the movie. Then he got a bit antsy there for a bit, but settled back down for the last 10% of the movie or so.

He wants to watch the one where Anakin is older tomorrow night. Sounded good to me. Hopefully he still will want to tomorrow.

What was really cool was before he asked about a movie, he was doing the Emperors March again. Just hearing him go dum dum da dum duh da dum duh da dum was just too cute.

Watching this movie, again was interesting. All of the innuendo throughout the movie. Even the phrase above was said in a very dark nature. More so than I would think would have happened if the movies would have been made in order.

I'm looking forward to another night of Star Wars tomorrow night with my boy.

9 days, 2 hours 1 minute as I post this the story is complete

No comments: