Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Kids, sci-fi and a word of warning.

My boy is so cute. He has been learning how to whistle. It is so cute to hear him practicing. He also has a new friend that lives across the street. He went over today and played. They had a lot of fun. They are planning on playing again tomorrow.

While he was across the street, I got to catch up on some shows I've recorded but hadn't had a chance to watch. Watched some Buck Rogers in the 25th century. That show is soooooo cheesy, but I love it. Also watching Enterprise. It is sad that there are only 2 more shows left. I watched all of the first season, and part of the second, and then missed most of it since then. Now I get to catch the last 5 shows.

Oh, and a word of warning. A new virus is out. It has been going round work. Just be very careful what emails you open, and keep you virus scanner up to date.

And you thought this post was going to be a word of warning about kids and sci-fi. hehe

No comments: