Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Garden

I walked outside this morning to enjoy the nice morning air, and I took a look at my garden.

It is looking pretty good. I have some weeds that I need to go clear out, but other than that it isn't bad. I can only see 2 watermellon plants at the moment. I'm not sure what happened to the rest. I thought I had see others a week ago or so.

My pea plants are blooming!!! Well, I saw one bloom this morning. I was so excited. I'm still concerned that it will get to warm for them, but hopefully we'll get a few peas from the plants. That should make my boy happy.

My wonderful wife was out working around the pond last night. She planted some moss and some strawberries!!! I love strawberries. I didn't even know she was out there working. Course my boy and I was busy watching Clones.

No comments: