Thursday, June 02, 2005

Vacation

I'm rather excited about my vacation we will be taking starting this weekend.

Me, my wife, our 16 year old daughter, our 5 year old son, and my wife's parents are taking a mini-van and driving from Oklahoma to Maryland. According to MapQuest, that is a 19 hour drive. That time frame does not include any stops. So it is really much longer.

The main reason for the trip is to see our nephew graduate from High School, but while we are there, we will do some site seeing. My wife and son are very excited about seeing the sites in D.C. I'm not as excited about that as they are. I know I should be. And I'm really trying to get excited about that part of the trip.

We are currently planning to stay till Thursday, and slowly make our way home. Stopping whenever something strikes our interest.

1 comment:

Oakman said...

Your wife and son are right! Visiting Washington D.C. for the first time can really be great.