Monday, June 06, 2005

The Drive!

Well, we left at 4:00 CT PM Saturday and arrived in Waldorf Maryland around 6:30 PM ET Sunday. It wasn't too bad.

The trip really went well.
We stopped for dinner in Lebanon Misouri. and ate at Bob's steak, chicken, seafood, and gun show for dinner. Now, that wasn't really the name, but it was very close to that. It was very good.

Everyone started going to sleep in a couple hours after that. We hit St. Louis about midnight. I got to see the Arch. It was cool. I had never seen that before. Come to find out, no one in the car had seen it. My boy and girl went to sleep about 15-30 minutes before we got there.

The kids were great. No arguments or fights. Both did great. Had some tears from my boy in Penn. and my daughter started getting a bit short, but not bad at all.

When we got here we had steak for dinner. Can't beat that!

No comments: