Friday, June 17, 2005

Garden Update!

It's been a while since I've updated on the garden.

It is doing very well. The peas are now dead. I just pulled them up a few minutes ago.

I have okra! About half a dozen or so, but it's a start.
The cucumbers and tomatoes are covered in blooms!
There are also blooms on the watermelons and jalapenos. In fact, I'll be able to get my first pepper soon. (my mouth is watering thinking about it!)
Oh, and I don't want to forget the blackberries. I can almost smell the cobblers now!

Here are some pictures.


Cucumbers are doing very nice. Posted by Hello


Okra in the front, and the tomatoes in the background. Posted by Hello



Watermelon (with blooms!) and tomatoes in the background again Posted by Hello


My blackberry bush full of yummy (but not quite ripe) blackberries! Posted by Hello


Forgound is cilantro, slightly above is the jalapenoes and above that is the garlic! Posted by Hello

No comments: