Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nooooooooo

The world is conspiring against me watching OSU play football this year, and especially since they are winning (though maybe my not watching is helping them win?).

Anyway, this weeks game against Baylor is not televised. No shocker there.

However, I just learned (as in about 5 minutes ago) that the OSU/Texas game will be televised!!! on ABC!!!! at 2:30 in the afternoon!!!

Why is this so tragic? I'm going with our church to take the kids and any adults that might like to go to a Corn Maze. We'll have a fire for hot dogs and marsh mellows. Now, truth is, that sounds like a lot of fun, but knowing we'll be leaving the church at 3 and not be back till 8 means I'll miss the game.

*sigh*

Maybe someone will take pitty on me and text message me updates.

1 comment:

Kim T. Taxi MaMa said...

We'll be at the corn maze around 6:30 with my son's football team ... so I guess we'll see ya there.