Friday, October 17, 2008

Come and get it!

We've had some visitors while we've been here. Yesterday these two kittens stopped by. It's obvious they were smart kittens as they read Gizmo's food and water bowel and helped themselves.

My family liked them much more than myself, I kept trying to get them to go away but to no avail. After we went to bed, they decided they wanted to join us I guess as they kept getting under the rain flap. I tried to ignore them but it just didn't happen. After swatting at them several times I put on some shoes and proceeded to try to scare them off. I'm throwing sticks and rocks and eventually small bolders at them. I ran and kicked as well. I felt like Wile E Coyote chasen the Road runner and being made a fool of! I finaly gave up. There was two of them and only one of me after all.

No comments: