Friday, December 15, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Do I have a busy weekend coming up or what?

Tonight, I am driving our church van to Bartlesville for the Living Christmas Tree they are having at FBC. Then, tomorrow, we are having a children's activity at church. We'll be showing movies (How the Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon) and the The Toy that Saved Christmas(Veggie Tales)). and having crafts. We'll have some clowns there (my parents) as well.

We are also cooking for the kids. Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, green beans, rolls, stuffing, and pie. I'm doin the cooking. That isn't bad. I like to cook, and know how, but this will be my first time for a Turkey. This could be interesting. :)

Sunday, I have Christmas food baskets to shop for. 3 of them. Again, this could be fun.

I'll need Monday to get here so I can rest.

No comments: