Monday, December 11, 2006

Baby on the way

Not mine, though that would be a miracle.

I found out tonight, that my sister and her husband are expecting their third child!!!

This is really cool!

It actually gets cooler.

The other day, my niece asked her mom for a baby sister. My sister told her that she needs to ask God. A little bit later, she saw her with her head down and her hands clasped. It looked like she was praying. Then she ran over to my sister and said "Mommy, I asked Jesus for a baby sister, and he said YES!"

Timing was about right.

They just found out today, but my sister gave me the OK to tell people. I know of at least 2 family members who read, so don't feel bad they didn't tell you.

Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention. After Jesus said yes, my niece said "Thank you!"

1 comment:

Kim T. Taxi MaMa said...

Tell Tabby I said "congrats" :)