Friday, November 04, 2005

There's a mouse in my engine!

You know what's so funny about that title? For me, today, it was true.

I just dropped my boy off at daycare, and was headed to work. Just as I was getting on the highway, I noticed a leaf and what appeared to be some kind of worm between the hood and the front left quarter pannel.

As I glanced at it, the worm started to come out, then back in, then out again, then back in, and finally completely in.

"That's a mouse!" I thought to myself.
Well, I couldn't take the suspense, so I got off the highway and pulled into Walmart, popped the hood, and there, in the engine, was a cute little grey mouse!

"Get out of there!" I screamed at him, and to my horror, he crawled down into the wires, hoses, etc. never to be seen again.

I hope he doesn't chew through any of the wires or hoses.

So, anyone know how to get a mouse out of your engine?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you don't have the snake I took to work in my truck that day....he could prolly take care of your mouse problem! Is vermin covered under our insurance plan????