Sunday, November 27, 2005

Shopping update

I had planned on making this post on Friday, but the day got away from me.

Anyway, I can give you the detailed version or the short version, and while I was shopping I had planned on the long version, but now that I'm typing I think I'll go short.

I left the house Friday at 7:15 and headed to Tulsa. Hit 2 stores and headed back to Owasso to finish up my shopping.

I ended up getting presents for 8 people on my list (only didn't get 1 person that I really went for), and bought a few presents for the kids as well.

I got my Christmas cards mailed out and I was home by 1:15.

I got the house cleaned up and we decorated our Christmas tree Friday evening.

I'll have to finish up my Christmas shopping in a couple weeks when I have more money.

No comments: