Monday, November 14, 2005

Almost Time!

Well, it is almost that time. Thanksgiving!

This is one of my 2 favorite holidays!!!

Turkey, Ham, mashed potatoes, cranberry sause (the kind in the can that comes out looking like said can), homemade rolls, sweet potatoes with marshmallows. Then you can't forget about the pie a couple hours after dinner... (like there room for the pie right after dinner)

Then there is going through the sales cataloges and figuring out the shoping schedule for early Friday morning. Usually, when I come home on Friday, I've got most of my Christmas presents bought.

We already have 6 Christmas presents bought.
We still have about 9 presents to buy, plus finish up my wife, son, daughter, and my wife may have more shopping for me.

A cold front is to come through, to that should help the weather get back down where it should be and really help get me into the mood.

No comments: