Sunday, September 11, 2005

It's my birthday!

Well, today is it... 33 (or 21 in hex) :)

It's been a pretty nice day. After church this morning, we came home and I cooked Tacos... homemade corn torillas. It was yummy. My son made me a home made birthday card... It was sweet. I got a new swimming suite for my birthday, my boy picked it out for me.

My daughter had a game at 3 today. 11 girls play on a field at a time. Our girls only have 10 on thier roster. Only 7 where there. about 10 minutes into the game, of the girls got hurt, possibly has a broken collar bone, but if she left the field, we forfiet. She didn't leave, but she didn't play much either. By half, the score was 1 to 0. Our girls did great, but my daughter was having a MAJOR asthma attack, another girl was on her way, and then their was the one that couldn't really play cause of being hurt. We called it at that point. We may get a rematch, we may not, but the girls played great!

Well, I guess birthdays make you think, though I don't remember doing that in the past, maybe it's this one, who knows.

God has just blessed my life so much, makes me wonder why. I have a wonderful wife, great kids, a nice job. I have friends that I can count on.

God is good!

No comments: