Thursday, September 08, 2005

Big Boy now

Well, my boy is getting so big.

When we moved into this house almost 6 years ago, we painted my boys room really cute. Blue walls then a watered down white paint swirled on top... almost looks like clouds. then we painted a white strip through the center, trimmed it out and stamped Bears, giraffes and elephants inside that white stripe.

Well, yesterday and today, my wife and he painted over the animals and put up race cars instead.

He is way impressed!

He's getting so big. My wife laughs at me, but I try to spend as much time with him as a little boy... He will soon out grow us, well, so he thinks. I just like these times when he thinks I have all the answers.

People tend to rush these years. I'm doing my best not to do that.

He's so cute.

No comments: