Saturday, September 10, 2005

Happenings

Well, I had a busy day today.

First off, my boy had his first soccer game of the season today. It was a lot of fun. It was a high scoring game. Probably over 20 per side... It was a lot!

After the game, he got to go spend the night at his old baby sitters house. He really likes going to visit, so that was good for him. Course, since tomorrow is my birthday, that also means it will be tomorrow afternoon before I get my present. :(

The best part of my day came after my wife got home from work... She took me to Stillwater to go to Eskimo Joes!!! I was so happy.

Cheese Fries and a Joes Special!!! They were sooooooooo Good! Nothing like them. Oh, and a color change cup for me!!! Most of my Joes cups have cracked or disappeared, so I needed a couple new cups.

After dinner, we went next door and I got a new Joes shirt! I love it!

We drove around the OSU Campus afterward too. Lots of memories, lots of changes. The Stadium is looking very good. Hopefully, I'll be able to go to a game next year.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I'll be 33. I guess that isn't too old, but I'm feeling it... Especially after being back in Stillwater today.

On the bright side, my daughter has a game tomorrow, so I'll get to watch her play tomorrow.

Well, I guess that is it. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Um, if you click on the link on my Blog, you'll see the shirt... silly