Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I pledge Allegiance

I cannot believe what I just heard on the news tonight.

If you haven't heard, then you can read about it here, but a judge in California has declared the Pledge unconstitutional! That confuses me. Not only that, but the more I think about it, the more it makes me mad!

The people of that state should be ashamed to have such a man be a judge in their state!

We cannot allow small minded people to ruin this great country! If we do, it will stop being a great country, and we'll be a "once great" country. These are the same mistakes that Israel made that you can read about in the Bible.

You can sit back and think this will never stand... But we, as Christians, have done that before. What have we got? Prayers are no longer said at school. Prayers are no longer said at games. The 10 commandments cannot be posted at any public place.

So, what do you plan to do about it?
I pledge allegiance to the Flag
of the United States of America,
and to the Republic for which it stands:
one Nation under God, indivisible,
With Liberty and Justice for all.

No comments: