Tuesday, September 13, 2005

FIRE!!!

I was sitting at work today, working on a problem that sorta has me stumped, when the air conditioner fans cut off, and the fire alarm went off.

Well, we all start looking around, trying to figure out what to do.
"Is it real or a drill?"
"If it is real, they would say something over the intercom"
"They usually send out an email stating there will be a fire drill today"

Well, we decided to go ahead and go outside. I took my laptop, cause I love it so.
As we head down the stairs, smoke came out of the second floor door.

Wow, it's real.

Well, we ended up with about 6 fire trucks, and an ambulance here. after about 30 minutes or so outside, first and third floor people could come back in.

What seems to have happened was a belt on one of the A/C's was smoking, or something like that.

Anyway, a little excitement in my day.

No comments: