Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Water fights

I spent some time tonight playing with my boy. Before heading to church, we watered the garden together. That was a lot of fun. He wanted to help, so I gave him the hose, and he started watering. I had to go inside to get some stuff ready for church tonight, so he stayed out and watered. My wife started laughing as she kept watching water go everywhere. When I went back out, just a couple minutes later, he was surprisingly wet. He said the hose kept doing weird stuff.

He gave me the hose, and started playing with me. "Can't get me!" he would scream and then run away. Well, he was close enough first to continue using the sprayer. I tried to get him wet, but bearly. He had a blast. He then ran a bit farther way, and screamed again, "Can't get me!" Well, took a bit more water preasure, but sure enough, I got him. he then runs across the hard yelling that I can't get him, well, time to change the nozzel from spray to squirt! He was very surprised I got him. So he ran behind the tree and screamed it one more time... "Can't get me." So squirt again, but at a good 45 degree angle. And then as the cold water got him, he screamed with joy and ran from behind the tree.

It was great!

No comments: