Saturday, April 16, 2005

Sunny Saturday

This was a nice, warm (almost hot) spring day today.

Soccer!
Started out by coaching my son's soccer game today. We ended up tieing which is fine by me, but the best part of the whole day was watching my son score a goal today. 2 weeks in a row. I'm giddy. :)

Yard Work
Why does it always seem no matter what happens, Saturdays end up being yard work? Now, I dont always mind. I actually enjoy it most of the time, but it would be nice to do other things. On the bright side, the yard looks pretty good. The garden has been weeded and I was able to mulch the peas, which hopefully means I will not have to weed around them as much. And the pond really looks nice. It had been pretty dirty from the winter. Now my sholders hurt from the sun burn I got from being outside so much.

Prom night
It's prom night tonight. Watching girls get ready for such an event is crazy. I remember when i was in high school. I got my tux, cleaned the car, picked up the flowers, took a shower and got ready. With girls, it a couple day event. hehe

No comments: