Saturday, April 23, 2005

God watches

A bit after my last post, my grandmother called, she wanted to know if I had heard about 8 boys that had had a car wreck. They were friends of a girl that goes to our church, and they were asking for prayer for them. All eight were hurt, and 1 was in ICU.

Shortly after that call, my daughters boyfriend called, seems he and his friends got their car stuck in a ditch and couldn't get ahold of anyone. Well, frustrated, she went to go get him and take him to his house... come to find out, the car was TOTALED in the ditch. All 4 of the boys were hurt. My daughters boyfriend was the least hurt of them all, it is my understanding that his brother will be in ICU tonight. He had a lacerated spleen. One of the boys had brain hemorrage, but they are expecting him to be fine as well.

God really looked after these boys. I'm just glad my daughter stayed at the house today instead of going to her boyfriends house, or she would probably been in that car as well.

Please pray for these boys.

No comments: