Thursday, April 21, 2005

Raising Seeds

After a very frustrating day at the office I came home in not the best mood. Now don't get me wrong. It was wonderful to come home to my family. My son was excited to see me, and my wife had cooked a great dinner! But I would have perfered to sit and the porch and have a glass a kool-aid and enjoy the wind blowing in my face.

But after eating that delicious dinner, I went outside to expand our garden.

It is amazing how God can work through the smallest things. While I was tilling the ground, my boy, wife and Gizmo (our one eyed boston bull) were playing in the yard. It was very cute.
After I got the ground ready, my boy came out to help plant. First we planted about some watermelon seeds. After that, we planted 6 tomatoe plants. My boy was so excited to get to help daddy.

It was good to be able to raise my boy while we were raising a garden.
We now have Tomatoes, jalapenoes, garlic, lettuce, spinach, peas, cilantro, and watermelon planted. I have okra and cucumbers left to plant. maybe tomorrow.

I worked the ground, my boy planted the seeds, I watered, and God will make them grow.


Planting tomatoes Posted by Hello

No comments: