Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Fish & Trucks pt. 2

Well, after spending the morning at St. Francis Hospital in Tulsa, the family all cruised over to the Olive Garden for some yummy food while we let my grandfather sleep it off in the hospital. (They gave him some meds for the pain since angeoplasties are done with the patient awake!!!) And my grandpa wanted to just stay there and rest.

After that, I came home and after a trip to a couple stores, I got stuff for a radiator flush and an oil change for the truck. Also bought a cat fish and a placeo for my fish tank. Got the fish acclimating to the water and started to work on the truck. Almost forgot the fish while I was working on the truck! That would have been bad. Anyway, the radiator is flushed and the oil changed, so it is ready for the trip to Falls Creek Monday morning!

After remembering the fish, I finished getting them acclimated to my tank, and added some meds to the water to help with shock for both them and the established residents.

It's been a good day, a good day.

UPDATE:
I just realized that I did not say anything about my wife. I said that the radiator got flushed, but the truth is, while I was changing the oil on the truck, she was flushing the radiator. Anyway, I didn't want to take credit for something I didn't do, much less not complement my wife on doing such a great job. I have a great wife!

No comments: