Monday, July 04, 2005

Day at the Lake!

We had a great day today!

We went out to Skiatook Lake today, after my daughter finally got back from picking up her boyfriend and having a flat tire. We got there about 12:30. After some prep work on the boat that needed to be done (like scrubbing the intakes on the motor and putting the new decals on the boat) we topped off the tank, and were off for a day in the sun!

We went south of Tall chief cove, and stopped off for some swimming and some tubing.

We were able to get my boy to get in the tube with his sister, and he had a blast. He decided he wanted to try again by him self, but that would come later.

My daughter tried swimming with Gizmo today too. He didn't dig it as you can hopefully see here.

After some swimming and tubing, we went to the cliffs as my daughter calls them, and they jumped from them some, and swung from the rope swing.

We dropped my daughter and her boyfriend off at the dock around 5 p.m. and topped off the tank again.

My wife, my boy and I went back out for some more tubing. They headed out first. After bouncing them around, she got off for a rest, and my boy stayed out solo. It was great. Course, it was like pulling an empty tube since he didn't weigh much, but he loved it. He even showed off by going without hands once. hehehe

Look mom, no hands! Posted by Picasa

Afterward, we stopped and picked up about $5 of fireworks and stopped at a friends house to pop them before coming back home.

No comments: