Saturday, July 09, 2005

Blahs.

My boy and I had alot of fun at my grandparents tonight. We had hot dogs, and swam a lot. He is getting so much better. And he loves the deep end of the pool. It's so fun to watch. But since I've gotten home I've just had the blahs.

I can't really explain the blahs, it's just something I feel every once in a while. It's like having a lot of stuff on your mind, and not one thing you can think of.

It's like looking for something, but not knowing what it is your looking for.

Here it is, after midnight. We are planning on going to the lake tomorrow. I'm not sleepy.

I'm planning on taking my boy to Lowes so we can do one of the "Build and Grow" activities. Tomorrow, they are suppose to build a race car. 2 months ago, they build a bug box... which is really funny since my son doesn't care to much for bugs. Rolly-pollys is about the extent of his bug love.

After that, we'll sign him up for Fall Soccer. yea! I'm sure I'll coach his team again this year.

And after that, back to Skiatook lake.

I want to do all of that stuff. But right now, I don't feel like it, nor am I looking forward to it.

I don't want to watch TV, shoot, I don't even want to be on the computer. I think I'll go read my Bible before bed.

No comments: