Saturday, July 29, 2006

Family is home, back to normal

My family came home today.

I'm glad they are home, but I didn't get everything done I wanted to before they came home. I was hoping to finish the laundry and vacuum, but they got home an hour earlier than I expected. Also, finishing the upstairs took a bit longer too, so once I was done with that, they were almost home.

My daughter was home for maybe 30 minutes before she ran out the door. Normal.

My son didn't come home for a couple of hours. When the neighbor kid was picked up, my boy road home with them, and he stayed there and played. When I went to get him, he didn't want to come home. Normal

My wife got everything unpacked (well, not everything, my daughter and I helped), and then she took a nap. Normal. :)

I've really missed my wife, and I'm glad to have her home. She's my best friend!

As we went to my grandparents to see my cousin off to Guam for her mission trip this year, my daughter called and her car broke down. Guess I'll have to take a look at that tomorrow.

It's late, and I'm tired.
Good night all.

No comments: