Monday, April 10, 2006

Update Finally

Long time since I've updated. Let me catch you up.

Saturday, was a soccer game. It was pretty good. They played well. My boy had several really good plays. Made me happy.
Saturday was also Prom here in town. So my daughter went to it as well. From what little I heard about it, it was good. I do know that my girl looked awesome! See...



They have a thing here in town called the grand march. It's when all the kids come driving in and show off. There were limo's in all shapes and sizes. But the most interesting was this.


Yes it is a covered wagon. There are three couples in there. What I find most amusing is those aren't horses. They are mules. I tell ya. Nothin fancier than goin to prom in a mule pulled wagon. hehe

Sunday, I changed the blade in the lawn mower since I hit something in the high grass the week before and broke the blade. So, I was mowing, and it died. Strange, I started it back up, and it died again. Ok, what's up. I checked the gas. It was fine. I opened the oil and smoke came out. Put some oil in there, and tried to pull the string. Nothing. Engine was froze up. So, I had to buy a new mower. Sorta an expensive lesson, but I guess it's cheaper than a car engine.

So, after church last night, I was able to finish mowing the yard. Had a nice dinner. Things were going pretty well. But then I tried to sleep. Couldn't. I woke up at least once every hour with my allergies. I had to call into work sick today because of them.

As the day progressed, I felt better, but we had soccer practice in those winds this evening, and as I sit here and type, my eyes feel like they are on fire.

Well, enough typing.

No comments: